[Leish-l] silent

Jorge Arevalo biomoljazz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 12:30:28 -02 2018

Dear Paul:

Congratulations. I read the web link content. Dermic immunology is
fascinating and I am sure that part of your research will shed light on the
parasites evading mechanisms.

We are trying to make a case for new approaches based on the Leishmania
quiescence. We have refined our in vitro model and another manuscript is
ready. You know that we need proof of concepts to compete for funds that
are biased to deliverables far beyond the knowledge. For people working on
American tegumentary leishmaniasis the non lethal nature of the disease
impose an additional constrain. Good for our people bad for us SA
scientists. Perhaps the proposals we sent this year required to be more
appealing. We will continue our science money hunting.

Once published our latest results it will be very interesting to hear your
comments.

Jorge

Jorge