[Leish-l] Status of PCR for CL diagnosis

Yadon, Dra. Zaida (AFT) yadonzai at paho.org
Thu Jun 22 09:20:20 BRT 2017

I would like to share with the link to the information publishes by PAHO on the  International  initiative for the standardization and validation of PCR for CL diagnosis and disease management across laboratories and Latin American and Caribbean countries

Web Linlks

Espanol
http://www.paho.org/hq/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13405&Itemid=42367&lang=es

English
http://www.paho.org/hq/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13405&Itemid=42367&lang=en

Links to PDF:

English
http://www2.paho.org/hq/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=40483&Itemid=270

Español
http://www2.paho.org/hq/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=40486&Itemid=270

Portuguese
http://www2.paho.org/hq/index.php?option=com_docman&task=doc_view&gid=40483&Itemid=270

Dr. Zaida Yadon
Regional Advisor on Communicable Diseases Research
Communicable Diseases and Health Analysis Department
Pan American Health Organization
Tel.: + 55 21 3661 9056 - VOIP 49056
yadonzai at paho.org