[Leish-l] Status of PCR for CL diagnosis

gilda eslami eslami_g2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 21 00:29:41 BRT 2017

Dear all,Hello,
We use PCR-RFLP for detection an identification in our laboratory in Yazd-Iran. It is suitable for more than 90% samples but around 10% samples seems to be difficult to detection and identification by this method.
I think it is necessary to have a meeting in this important note!
My best regards,Gilda
 Gilda Eslami, Ph.D of Molecular Parasitology, Assistant Professor of Shahid Sadoughi University, Yazd, Iran