[Leish-l] Status of PCR for CL diagnosis

Yadon, Dra. Zaida (AFT) yadonzai at paho.org
Wed Apr 5 10:14:42 BRT 2017

Dear Hugo
only to add to what Isra just said I would like to inform  that the Communicable Disease Research/ Pan-American health Organization together with FIOCRUZ (Elisa Cupolillo and Otacilio Moreira )  are working in an initiative aimed to the  standardization of PCR for CL in the Region. We have carried out a first workshop in Medellin Colombia in  2016 with join support of PAHO, Ruta N and DNDI . Results will be presented at the World Leish Toledo 2017
all the best

Dr. Zaida Yadon
Regional Advisor on Communicable Diseases Research
Communicable Diseases and Health Analysis Department
Pan American Health Organization