[Leish-l] Internation workshop on Leishmania and leishmaniasis in Tehran, Iran

Sima Rafati s_rafati at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 13 15:57:16 BRT 2016

 Dear Prof. Jeffrey Shaw Hope that this message finds you well.As you know our second international workshopon Leishmania and Leishmaniasis will be held on 9-13th of November2016. We deeply wish that leishmaniacs all around the world especially youngerresearchers and students join us to make this a rewarding event by an activeparticipation. We hope that every individual person benefit this forum that ismanaged to ensure that our knowledge stands at the cutting edge. The registration deadline is 15th August.
 To this end we have tried to design a websiteattractive enough to raise the enthusiasm for participating and here you canfind the address: www.leishmania.irPlease do this favor to us and kindly distribute this link as far as you canespecially via Leish-L <leish-l at lineu.icb.usp.br  emailfor a worldwide announcement.. Thanks a lot for all your concernsin advanceWarm regardsSima Sima Rafati, Ph.DProfessorDepartment of Immunotherapy and Leishmania Vaccine ResearchPasteur Institute of IranTehran/IRANTel: +98 21 66 95 33 11 Ext 2112Fax: +98 21 66496560e-mail: sima-rafatisy at pasteur.ac.ir           s_rafati at yahoo.com