[Leish-l] Sand fly or sandfly or sand-fly?‏

selvapandiyan at immindia.org selvapandiyan at immindia.org
Fri Feb 19 21:53:18 BRST 2016

Dear Jeffrey,
Your query with all reasons seems valid.  I use to ponder the same too.  Just checked in pubmed.  ‘Sand fly’ keyword was used by 48 hundred articles, whereas “sandfly’ hit with 49 hundred.  Seems these two are equally agreed. Choice seems private.
Best
Selvapandiyan PhD
Team Lead
Institute of Molecular Medicine, New Delhi -20