[Leish-l] Phlebotmus papatasi sand flies from different countries

LRU-Jericho islahjr at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 19 04:37:18 BRST 2016

Wish you luck.
Amer

    On Thursday, February 18, 2016 10:31 PM, Omar Hamarsheh <ohamarsheh at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Colleagues in Leishmania and sand fly community
I am working currently on developing a new panel of Microsatellite markers for the sand fly species Phlebotomus papatasi with Mary Ann Mc Dowell at Department of Biological Sciences,University of Notre Dame, our work showed great progress and we were able to catch some good polymorphic markers. This type of work needs collaborative efforts from our colleagues in providing P.papatasi samples. We got samples from different countries, but we actually need more from the following countries: Italy, Spain, France, Greece, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sudan , Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, and Nepal.
we appreciate any help in providing samples and get involved in this global effort.
for any inquires please forward you question to my address below
all my best Regards,
Omar

-------------------------------------Omar Hamarsheh, MSc., PhDِAssociate Professor of Molecular Infection BiologyDepartment of Biological Sciences
University of Notre DameNotre Dame, IN 46556USA

--
 This email was sent by icb.usp.br   ­­

This email was sent by icb.usp.br