[Leish-l] Phlebotmus papatasi sand flies from different countries

Omar Hamarsheh ohamarsheh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 10:53:38 BRST 2016

Dear Colleagues in Leishmania and sand fly community

I am working currently on developing a new panel of Microsatellite markers
for the sand fly species Phlebotomus papatasi with Mary Ann Mc Dowell at
Department of Biological Sciences,University of Notre Dame, our work showed
great progress and we were able to catch some good polymorphic markers.
This type of work needs collaborative efforts from our colleagues in
providing P.papatasi samples. We got samples from different countries, but
we actually need more from the following countries: Italy, Spain, France,
Greece, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Sudan , Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan,
Pakistan, India, and Nepal.

we appreciate any help in providing samples and get involved in this global
effort.

for any inquires please forward you question to my address below

all my best Regards,

Omar

Omar Hamarsheh, MSc., PhD
ِAssociate Professor of Molecular Infection Biology
Department of Biological Sciences
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556
USA