[Leish-l] Loss of a dear friend Richard Ward

Elnaiem, Dia-eldin A daelnaiem at umes.edu
Fri Oct 30 22:54:35 BRST 2015

This is very sad news.
Richard will be greatly missed by all of us for his  kindness and modesty. Condolences to his wife Mary, his son and daughter and all his friends and colleagues at Keele University, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine, Brazil and all sand fly and leishmaniasis scientists across the globe.
As a supervisor of my PhD and lifetime mentor, I personally owe him a lot
May God Bless his soul
Dia Elnaiem