[Leish-l] Possibility of an special issue in Parasites & Vectors entitled "Leishmaniasis: Immunity, therapies and vaccines"

herbert at biof.ufrj.br herbert at biof.ufrj.br
Tue Apr 28 19:06:52 BRT 2015

Dear colleagues.

I asked the Prof. Chris Arme, Editor in chief of Parasite & Vectors,
about the possibility of an special issue entitled "Leishmaniasis:
Immunity, therapies and vaccines" in the Parasites & Vectors.
Depending of the number of manuscripts, it may be possible the
publication of this issue.

Now, we are looking for researchers interested in participate on this
special issue!

If you want to participate, would you please send to me a provisory
title and the type of publication (Original research, Short-report,
Review and Letter to Editor). After two weeks, I am going to send the
titles for the prof. Chris Arme.

Deadline for provisory title: May 11th 2015.

OBS: It is important to remember that all articles are subject to
normal refereeing process, with no guarantee of acceptance, and also
attract publication charges.

OBS2: Probably deadline for paper submission: September 1th 2015 (4
months to write).

Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely, Herbert

Herbert Leonel de Matos Guedes
Professor, Ph.D.
Lecturer of Immunology and Parasitology
Leader the group of Immunology and Vaccinology
Laboratory of Inflammation
Institute of Biophysics Carlos Chagas Filho
Federal University of Rio de Janeiro

Orcid: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3819-3069