[Leish-l] [Possivel Spam] Re: Auricular leishmaniasis

Flavio Queiroz Telles queiroz.telles at uol.com.br
Tue Apr 7 21:58:01 BRT 2015

Dear Martín

Thank you for this valuable information.
I believe the Koebner phenomenon may be related to the pathogenesis of the
auricular lesion in my patient.
We detected L. braziliensis DNA (PCR) in sections from the primary lesion.
In the next weeks we will have the PCR results in the secondary (auricular)
lesion.

Kindest Regards
Flavio Queiroz-Telles MD, PhD
Hospital de Clinicas, Federal University of Parana
Curitiba-Brazil