[Leish-l] Obituary

Ahmed Musa musaam2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 16 12:14:51 BRT 2014

Professor Convit`s dealth is a great loss. He paved the way for treatment and prevention of leishmaniasis via his pioneering work on vaccines against leishmaniasis. May his soul rest in peace.

Musa
Dr. Ahmed Mudawi Musa,
MBBS, DTM & H, DLSHTM, MSc TM & IH, Ph D
Director, Institute of Endemic Diseases, University of Khartoum
Associate Professor, Head, Department of Clinical Pathology & Immunology
The Medical campus, PO Box 102
Tel: +249 9180 43288, Fax: +249 183 779712, Office:+249 183 793264
www.iend.org