[Leish-l] miltefosine

neeloo singh neeloo888 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 05:11:20 BRT 2014

Fernando G. Koremblum
Corporate & Business Development
Analyst
Paladin Labs Inc.
www.paladin-labs.com
1-514-340-1112
ext. 3034
Fernando Koremblum
<fkorembl at paladin-labs.com>;

 Hope this helps
neeloo

________________________________
 From: DALILA MARTINEZ MEDINA <dalila.martinez at upch.pe>
To: Eduardo Gotuzzo <eduardogotuzzo at yahoo.es>
Cc: Leish-L <Leish-l at lineu.icb.usp.br>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 10:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Leish-l] miltefosine

Dear all,

I am trying to get miltefosine for our patient with Balamuthia mandrillaris infection, described in the previous e-mail by Dr. Gotuzzo.
I contacted people from Zentaris, who informed me that the product was sold to Paladin labs. from Canada.
I have been trying to contact Mr. Fernando Korenblun without success. He seems to be the person in charge of miltefosine comercialization in Paladin labs..
Maybe one of you knowt him? or may have its e-mail address? or Do you have any other suggestions about where and how we can acquire miltefosine?

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Dalila

--

Dalila Martínez Medina, MD, MsPH
Instituto de Medicina Tropical Alexander von Humboldt

Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
Dirección: Av. Honorio Delgado 430, Lima 31, Perú
Telf: (51-1) 4827739, 4823910 Anexo 4014
Fax: (51-1) 4823404, Cel: (51-1) 998313911

we have the same problem because now all the drug is USA?
>i hope we can buy soon because we are using for a new freeliving ameba:balamuthia mandrillaris with good respo0nse
>regards
>e gotuzzo
>

>----------------------------------
>Dr. Eduardo Gotuzzo
>Director
>Instituto de Medicina Tropical
>Alexander von Humboldt
>Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
>http://www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales/espan/dr.gotuzzo.htm
>www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales
>http://www.gorgas.org/
>eduardo.gotuzzo at upch.pe
>Telephone. 511-4823910, 4823903
>Fax : 511-4823404
>MOBILE (CELULAR) 511- 999007028

 Este mensaje electrónico (e-mail) pertenece al remitente y puede contener  información confidencial legalmente protegida para uso del destinatario. La divulgación de esta información, su copia o distribución para otro uso esta terminantemente prohibida. Gracias.
This e-mail message belongs to the sender and may include confidential and legally privileged information, for the exclusive use of the named recipient. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of this information for aims other than the intended purpose, is prohibited. Thank you.