[Leish-l] miltefosine

Nancy Gore Saravia saravian at cideim.org.co
Wed May 14 14:44:07 BRT 2014

Greetings colleagues,

Our source contact for miltefosine is Dr. Robert Vinson at Paladin Labs in
Canada, which holds the licence for Impavido
rvinson at paladinlabs.com
rvinson at paladin-labs.com

He/Paladin hosted a Symposium at WorldLeish last year so the community
should know of Paladin Labs

Best wishes and kind regards to all,
Nancy

braulio.valencia at upch.pe>:

> Dear all,
>
> Colombia is currently using miltefosine for treatment of ATL. We can
> request information from Colombia, maybe Prof. Nancy Gore Saravia (from
> CIDEM) can answer our question. Do you have her contact?
>
> Best regards,
> Braulio

>> we have the same problem because now all the drug is USA?
>> i hope we can buy soon because we are using for a new freeliving
>> ameba:balamuthia mandrillaris with good respo0nse
>> regards
>> e gotuzzo
>>

>> *----------------------------------*
>> *D*
>>

>> *r. Eduardo Gotuzzo Director Instituto de Medicina Tropical Alexander von
>> Humboldt Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia
>> http://www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales/espan/dr.gotuzzo.htm
>> <http://www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales/espan/dr.gotuzzo.htm>
>> www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales <http://www.upch.edu.pe/tropicales>
>> http://www.gorgas.org/ <http://www.gorgas.org/> eduardo.gotuzzo at upch.pe
>> <eduardo.gotuzzo at upch.pe>*
>>
>> *Telephone. 511-4823910, 4823903Fax : 511-4823404 *
>>
>> *MOBILE (CELULAR) 511- 999007028 *

*Tel (57)(2) 5552164*
*saravian at cideim.org.co <saravian at cideim.org.co>*

*Corporación CIDEIM Carrera 125 # 19-225Cali - Colombia Tel (57) (2)
5552164Fax (57) (2) 5552638*
*www.cideim.org.co <http://www.cideim.org.co/>*