[Leish-l] new approach to treat CL

Vidyanand Ravidas drvnrdas at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 01:23:19 BRT 2014

Dear Tamrat, I Dr VNR Das working in the field of epidemiology and treatment of VL in India, If there is any short of New drug for VL clinincal tial then happy to particept.

Dr. V N R Das
Scientist-E
Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences
Indian Council of Medical Research
(Department of Health Research)
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare,(Govt. of India)
Agamkuan, Patna-800007
Phone-0612-2630 096
Mobile-094316 46332
Fax- 091-0612-2634379