[Leish-l] Approaching deadline, alternative e-mail address. International Symposium Neutrophil 2014

François Marceau francois.marceau at crchul.ulaval.ca
Thu Mar 27 09:37:42 BRT 2014

cid:image001.png at 01CE0534.32A00830

International Symposium NEUTROPHIL 2014 – Montreal, Canada, May 31-June 3

In association with the Society for Leukocyte Biology

•                    Friendly reminder: your abstract must be received by
March 31, 2014, 23h59, Eastern time zone (North America). We are definitely
open for business this weekend!
<http://www.theneutrophil.com/Abstracts.html>
www.theneutrophil.com/Abstracts.html

•                    5 days left to save on registration. It will be more
expensive after March 31.  <http://www.theneutrophil.com/Registration.html>
www.theneutrophil.com/Registration.html

•                    When you register, the electronic system immediately
sends back to you a temporary receipt. When you send an abstract to me as an
attachment, I strive to send back a personalized reply the same day. If
either type of response is missing, please get back to me.

•                    My institution has decided to change the format of our
e-mail addresses during this busy period, as in
<mailto:francois.marceau at crchudequebec.ulaval.ca>
francois.marceau at crchudequebec.ulaval.ca. Although the old familiar
<mailto:francois.marceau at crchul.ulaval.ca> francois.marceau at crchul.ulaval.ca
is still working, I have been told that it failed at least once (undelivered
e-mail message). Recommendation: please cc. your correspondence to me at
<mailto:fmarce73 at hotmail.com> fmarce73 at hotmail.com

The scientific program is getting more exciting every day. We look forward
to welcoming you in Montréal.

Warm regards,

François Marceau, Secretary of the Local Organizing Committee