[Leish-l] from Srirupa Leishmania group link

Sunil Arora skarora_in at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 3 06:44:01 BRST 2014

please use the ones I have copied in address bar

Dr Sunil K.Arora
Professor
In Charge- HIV Diagnostic and Disease Monitoring Laboratory &
NACO State Reference Laboratory,

Councillor- Federation of Immunological Societies of Asia-oceania (FIMSA)
Vice President- Indian Immunology Society (IIS)
Secretary (Research)- The Cytometry Society of India (TCS)

Department of Immunopathology
PGIMER, Chandigarh-160 012
Ph.: 0091-172-2755192 (Off)
FAX: 0091-172-2744401, 2745078
Ph:+91-172-4666087 (Res); 9872866087 (cell)
email: skarora_in at yahoo.com ; skarorain at gmail.com

 Dear  Prof Arora,