[Leish-l] gp63 and anti gp63 antibody

Dr. Srirupa Mukhopadhyay srirupa_mu at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 23 11:48:23 BRT 2014

 Dear Scientists,

I really need gp63 protein, anti gp63 antibody, lpg, anti lpg antibody,
kmp11 protein and  anti kmp11 antibody for some controls to complete my
experiments fast. In case you have all these proteins and antibodies
kindly send me as gift. You may also send me the constructs in case you
do not possess the protein. But I  surely need the anti gp63 and anti KMP-11 antibody. I will really appreciate your help and
duly acknowledge you in any of our forthcoming publication.

I look forward to your response soon.

Thanks,

Regards,

Thanks,

Regards,

Dr. Srirupa Mukhopadhyay,

Scientist,

Dept of Immunopathology and Dept of Parasitology,

PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.