[Leish-l] Next World Leish Congress in Dhaka, Bangladesh

Prof. Dr. Moazzem Hossain directordcbd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:39:41 BRT 2014

KP Chang
Please refer to your email dated 13 Oct 2012.
Till today there is no announcement for Worldleish WL6  in the
website: www.worldleish.org.
Please confirm me so that I can apply timely to organize the congress in
Dhaka, Bangladesh. Please keep record my new email also
<moazzem.iacib at gmail.com> <http://www.worldleish.org>.

Best regards
Professor Dr. Moazzem Hossain
Bangladesh.