[Leish-l] Survey about new medical devices on canine leishmaniasis

Leishmania News leishnews at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:28:33 BRT 2014

We are a team of researchers from the University of Porto/Portugal working
on parasitic diseases, namely leishmaniasis.
In the scope of our study, it seems very relevant to get the feedback from
professionals working in the leishmaniasis area.
Therefore, we would like to request your help, as the ILN's general
manager, in disseminating to all your contacts the survey we have
elaborated and which is available at the following link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wFzS5FlZ1ANkf4JV9VjJKKtTEowFw
-mYK41DyVnYsMQ/viewform.
We appreciate your support and collaboration.

Leishmaniasis Disease Diagnosis
diagleish at gmail.com