[Leish-l] hot spots

diwakar dinesh drdsdinesh at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 08:58:25 BRT 2013

Hi,
I do agree with the proposal of Hira and want to add 'Transmission Blocking Vaccine' (TBV)developed with parasite and sand flies to break further transmission of the disease. However, the changing habitat of the vector and their susceptablity status with the insecticide used should be checked simultaneously.

With regards
Dinesh

Dr. Diwakar Singh Dinesh
Scientist C (SRO)
Division of Vector Biology and Control
Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences
(Indian Council of Medical Research)
Department of Health Reseach
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Govt. of India