[Leish-l] hot spots

Schallig, Henk H.Schallig at kit.nl
Mon Mar 11 09:38:07 BRT 2013

Dear All,

As our institute is producing the freeze-dried DAT antigen, I am most willing to participate in syuch a round table.

Kind regards,
Henk D.F.H. Schallig, PhD
Research coordinator Parasitology
KIT Biomedical Research
T +31 (0)20 5665447

Royal Tropical Institute | We think. We share. We act.

Meibergdreef 39
1105 AZ Amsterdam
The Netherlands
F +31 (0)20 6971841