[Leish-l] Fwd: Abstracts - Molecular Parasitology Meeting, Sep 8-12, 2013

Rubens do Monte rubensdomonte at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 01:20:44 BRT 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Liz McCarthy <emccarthy at mbl.edu>
Date: 2013/6/21
Subject: Abstracts - Molecular Parasitology Meeting, Sep 8-12, 2013
To: rubensdomonte at gmail.com

Dear Colleagues, Friends and Fellow Parasitologists, ****

 ****

MPM ABSTRACT  DEADLINES  EXTENDED – ****

    Abstracts for *Talk* Presentations: Accepted to June 28, 2013****

    Abstracts for *Poster* Presentations: Accepted to July 20, 2013****

** **

 ****

24th Annual Molecular Parasitology Meeting****

Sunday, September 8, 2013 to Thursday September 12, 2013****

Marine Biological Laboratory in Woods Hole, MA (USA).****

** **

MPM HOME Page<https://ws3.mbl.edu/iebms/wri/wri_p1_display.aspx?oc=10&cc=MPM-HOME>
 for
Registration & Submission Link****

 ****

The meeting continues to cover various aspects of parasite biology
including molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology, drug development
and targets, and host-parasite interaction.  We give high priority to talks
and posters presented by young scientists to give them a chance to showcase
their best work to the larger audience.  We encourage PI's strongly to
support their best students for presentations.****

** **

We are delighted to announce that Dr. Elisabetta Ullu from Yale University
will be our honored Keynote Speaker at the evening session on September
11th prior to the Banquet.****

   ****

August 1, 2013 is the deadline for registration and payment without an
abstract. Meeting attendance will be capped at 350, so please register
early. Talks will be selected from abstracts, with an emphasis on
outstanding and mostly unpublished science and program balance. Notices for
Talks will be sent after July 28, 2013.****

** **

Please also feel free to forward this announcement to anyone we may have
inadvertently missed from the mailing list.****

 ****

If you have questions on registration, housing, or the MBL, please contact
the Manager of Conferences and Meetings, at 508-289-7214 or
conferences at mbl.edu. If you have questions concerning the scientific
aspects of the meeting, please contact Akhil Vaidya (avaidya at drexelmed.edu )
****

 ****