[Leish-l] L.donovani in dogs?

Patrick Bastien patrick.bastien at univ-montp1.fr
Fri Jun 21 12:49:33 BRT 2013

There were actually 4 dogs harbouring donovani and 6 dogs harboring
"archibaldi" found in that Survey in Sudan (Dereure J., Pratlong F. et
al.). We have other isolates but they were not corroborated by a
publication, hence in our view dubious.
Cordialement
P. Bastien

---- Message de filipe.vet at globo.com ---------