[Leish-l] FW: hello, please i need to know the specific primer of leishmania tropica

Sima Rafati s_rafati at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 4 11:19:04 BRT 2013

Dear nuha Al-Bayatii
The nested PCR and the primers in the attached papers worked perfectly for us and can differentiate easily between L. major and L. tropica in clinical samples.

Best Regards
Sima

Sima Rafati, Ph.D
Professor
Molecular Immunology and
Vaccine Research Laboratory
Pasteur Institute of Iran
Tehran/IRAN
Tel: +98 21 66 95 33 11 Ext 2112
Fax: +98 21 66496560
e-mail: sima-rafatisy at pasteur.ac.ir
           s_rafati at yahoo.com

hello,please i need to know the specific primer of leishmania tropica

Started by nuha Al-Bayatii, --
  Like · Flag

Stop inappropriate content the moment it is posted. Send me an email for each new discussion »
Do you know anybody that might like this group? Invite others to join »

You are receiving Group Digest emails. Unsubscribe.
 This email was intended for Jeffrey Shaw (Professor at Universty of Sao Paulo). Learn why we included this. © 2013, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct. Mountain View, CA 94043, USA