[Leish-l] Don't miss this Important review access

jeffrey shaw jayusp at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 18:12:17 BRST 2013

Dear colleagues,

Annual Reviews has asked me to send the following reply, not a pdf, to those requesting my latest review article.

"I am pleased to provide you complimentary one-time access to my Annual Reviews article
(Ready, P.D. 2013. Biology of phlebotomine sand flies as vectors of disease agents. Annual Review of Entomology 58: 227-250)
as a PDF file for your own personal use (http://arjournals.annualreviews.org/eprint/I7PJ7sQTVVjqVwzHMyK9/full/10.1146/annurev-ento-120811-153557).
Any further/multiple distribution, publication, or commercial usage of this copyrighted material requires submission of a permission request addressed to the Copyright Clearance Center(http://www.copyright.com/)."

Best regards,

Paul Ready