[Leish-l] WL5 Abstract Submission

Kwang-Poo Chang kwangpoo.chang at rosalindfranklin.edu
Thu Nov 15 08:41:38 BRST 2012

Dear all,

I join Professor Shaw and other members of the Brazilian Organizing
Committee to ask for your support for WorldLeish 5 by submitting abstracts.
Please refer to www.worldleish.org and www.worldleish5.org for detail
information about Worldleish and abstract submission.

All abstracts submitted will be reviewed by at least 2 members in the
International and Brazilian Scientific Committee and the outcome of the
review will be posted in the websites.

There will be 2-3 extra-long poster sessions scheduled for the entire
afternoon and/or evening . This has been noted as the best format  to
facilitate individual exchanges in all previous WorldLeish since 1997.

We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please feel free to contact us..

KP
on behalf of Worldleish

Kwang Poo Chang, PhD
Professor of Microbiology/Immunology