[Leish-l] The Registration in Leishvaccines 2012 is OPEN!

jeffrey shaw jayusp at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 30 18:08:58 BRT 2012

The Registration in Leishvaccines 2012 is OPEN!
 http://www.leishvaccines2012.ufop.br/
"The search for leishmaniasis vaccines is more urgent than ever. A meeting gathering 60 of the world's
best researchers in the field, debating, exchanging ideas, experiences
and data will rush the finding of a vaccine that may free mankind form
these scourges. Let's work together; let's think together at the
Metallurgic Park Convention Center in the important
historic city of Minas Gerais, Ouro Preto - Brazil, offering the perfect comfort needed for our meeting".
See also the Pre-Symposium
Courses
http://www.leishvaccines2012.ufop.br/
 I sincerely hope you all could be with us in Ouro Preto on September 2th-5th,
Alexandre Reis
, Ouro Preto, MG/Brazil

Chairman