[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - Bob Killick-Kendrick

gerard-marie.papierok at virbac.com gerard-marie.papierok at virbac.com
Thu Oct 27 04:54:26 BRST 2011

Dear All,

many thanks to Jeffrey for his message. I became leishmaniac in 1985 when
I founded the company Bio Veto test . I discoverd this terrific disease of
dogs and Bob was one of my mentors at the beginning.....until the
development of Cani Leish vaccine.
many thanks for his free mind and his great involvement...

Je présente toutes mes condoléances à Mireille et toute la famille de Bob;

kindest regards    Gérard

Gérard Marie PAPIEROK
PhD,MD,BSci,DERBH,Ancient Laboratory Chief of Institute Pasteur
Honorary Chairman of Eurobiomed Competitive Cluster
Public Research and Clusters partnership Manager
VIRBAC, 1ère Avenue 8ième rue 06511 Carros FRANCE
Phones: +33(0)492087746, +33(0)494105894, +33(0)616953867
Email: gerard-marie.papierok at virbac.com