[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - Bob Killick-Kendrick

ali vahab vahab_ali at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 03:49:09 BRST 2011

Dear Dr Shaw,
It is very sad news all of us who knows Dr Bob Killick-Kendrick personally or academically. He is renowned personally and did lots of research on leishmaniasis. I have his pictures as memory when he was delivered lecture in WL4 in Lucknow.
Ali

VAHAB ALI, M.Phil., Ph.D.
Assistant Director
Laboratory of Molecular Biochemistry & Cell Biology
Department of Biochemistry,
RMRIMS, Agamkuan Patna-800007
mobile:09304184301
email: vahab at mailcity.com