[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - Bob Killick-Kendrick

Oscar Daniel Salomon odanielsalomon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 10:16:03 BRST 2011

We already miss his guide, and we will miss his wise thoughts. ISOPS 8 will
be a place to pay the homage that Dr. Killick-Ke​ndrick deserves.  We extend
our deepest sympathies to his family, his closest friends, and his
innumerable students.

Dr. Oscar Daniel Salomon

Director

National Institute of Tropical Medicine

Ministry of Health – ARGENTINA

Argentina National Network of Research on Leishmaniasis (REDILA)