[Leish-l] Leishmaniasis looses one of its icons - BobKillick-Kendrick (UNCLASSIFIED)

Grogl, Max COL MIL USA MEDCOM WRAIR max.grogl1 at us.army.mil
Mon Oct 24 17:14:49 BRST 2011

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Jeff,

I appreciate you taking the time to let us know about Professor Killick Kendrick's death. Wish I was writing to you for a different reason; this is a major loss to the Leishmaniac community.  He was a very special person in many ways. Many will miss him and his critical thinking.

Best regards, Max

COL MAX GROGL, MS
Division Director
Experimental Therapeutics
Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR)
503 Robert Grant Avenue, Room 2S04
Silver Spring, MD  20910
301-319-9792
301-319-9449 (fax)