[Leish-l] inquiry

Chang, Kwang-Poo KwangPoo.Chang at rosalindfranklin.edu
Mon Jun 6 13:02:13 BRT 2011

Any chance to make it available for additional trials elsewhere ?

I recall your statement in our conversation about the advantage of this
instrument over the heating lamp. That is to maintain the specific
elevated temperature uniformly throughout the skin lesion for a
sustained period. The 50 C must be the effective temperature that has
been experimentally determined. It seems to be a tolerable temperature
to human skin ?  Dr. Sharma may comment on this medically as a
dermatologist ?

KP