[Leish-l] FW: Leishmaniasis Pathology Network

elfadil abass elfadil_abass at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 06:22:56 BRT 2011

Dear Professor Paul Kaye,
Thank you for your email. That is really great! I fully agree with the idea and
I would be very interested to be a collaborator in this network. I have started
discussing the idea with my colleagues at Laboratory of Biomedical Research at
Ahfad University in Sudan.

Kind regards,

Elfadil Abass
PhD student, Institute for Microbiology, Philipps University Marburg- Germany
Member, Research Group at Laboratory for Biomedical Research- Omdurman, Sudan

 Elfadil Abass
Referat 413-Africa
A/08/98948 Sudan
Institute of Medical Microbiology and Hospital Hygiene
Philipps University Marburg
BMFZ / Hans-Meerwein Straße 2
D-35033 Marburg, Germany