[Leish-l] Fwd: name

Jenefer M. Blackwell jmb37 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Apr 15 23:49:08 BRT 2010

OK - well maybe not then! We'll see if molecules and genetics can provide
the answer one day!

I think VL is the best option for international use. We just all need to be
mindful that the parasite and the disease is different in different
countries.

Cheers, Jennie

On Apr 15 2010, Carlos Costa wrote:

> [...]

Professor Jenefer M. Blackwell
Honorary Senior Scientist and Affiliated PI
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building
Addenbrooke's Hospital, Hills Road
Cambridge CB2 0XY, UK
Email:  jmb37 at cam.ac.uk

Contact details in Australia:
Professor Jenefer M. Blackwell
Head, Division of Genetics and Health
Telethon Institute for Child Health Research
100 Roberts Road, Subiaco
Western Australia, 6008
(GPO Box 855, West Perth, WA 6872)
Tel +61 (08) 9489 7910