[Leish-l] Leish-L - The Phoenix!

Jeffrey Shaw jayusp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 19:09:42 BRT 2007

Dear Subscriber,
    After a series of disastrous events the Discusion list Leish-L has
arsien from the ashes. The list was salvaged from its old address but almost
immediatley hackers got into the new server (Lineu). When this problem was
resolved the HD went! Getting over all these problems took time but I think
we are now back to normal.
    During this time some subscribers may have changed their emails so if
you do know of anyone who might be interested just let me know. Although
Google is fantastic it stores old addresses and there are not dates so
Leish-L still looks to be hosted at bdt. With this in mind if you know of
any bad links on sites giving Leish-L's old location would you please let me
know.
    The Leishnet site will hopefully be loaded again but if any of you have
any suggestions (that's if you can remember what the old was like) I would
be grateful for them. Some have suggested re-styling but I the idea of the
old layout was that the pages were simple which meant faster loading.  I
have no website designer abilities but if any one out there does and would
like to collaborate plese let me know.
    While we were off the air Bob Killick suffered a very serious fall and
had so many complications that for a few weeks his condition was critical.
However, he is now back home and learning to eat and walk again!
With best wishes
Jeffrey Shaw