[Leish-l] Changes in Leish-L moderating policy

jeffreyj at usp.br jeffreyj at usp.br
Wed Feb 22 16:30:06 BRT 2006

Thanks to our new software we have modified our filter policy.

Subscriber’s messages will be sent directly and only messages from
non-subscribers will be monitored.

This eliminates delays in the circulation of subscriber’s messages by them
being
lost amongst the SPAM or due to the moderator’s absence (away for Carnival!).
However, new subscribers will only be accepted after the moderator’s approval.
This means that if by chance you send a message from an address that is
different from the one that you used when you subscribed then it will
automatically be monitored.

Many thanks
Jeffrey Shaw