[leish-l] L mexicana in the Caribbean?

Jeffrey Shaw jshaw at brturbo.com.br
Tue Sep 6 20:54:05 BRT 2005

Dear Rob,
    Without details of the primers its difficult to know how likely it
is that  your are dealing with a lab., error.
   There are records of leishmaniasis on some  of the Carribean islands
(Guadeloupe, Martinique, Trinidad and  the Dominican Republic) but I
cannot recall any from Antigua..
   Keep us informed.
All the best
Jeff