Possible SPAM detected::Re: [leish-l] Wanted: L. major scanning electron micrograph

Mattock, Nina M. mattockn at who.int
Mon May 23 12:36:49 BRT 2005

Dear Dr Ashford,
I do agree with you. However, in an instance such as this, where the CDs
are to be distributed free of charge, do you still feel as strongly?

The Wellcome Trust is preparing these CDs with TDR to coincide with
publication of the three trypanosome genomes, and the CDs will be
distributed free of charge, including (naturally) to developing country
scientists.

Nina Mattock, PhD
Science Strategy and Knowledge (SSK), TDR
World Health Organization
CH-1211, Geneva 27, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 791 1528
Fax: +41 22 791 4854