[leish-l] Fwd: RefScout newsletter interruption: check out PDFM!

jeffreyj at usp.br jeffreyj at usp.br
Tue Jan 11 16:41:41 BRST 2005

    Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 22:33:17 +0100
    From: info at refscout.com

Dear Friends of RefScout

At present, RefScout’s newsletter service is interrupted. Every year at this
time, the National Library of Medicine (NLM) revises its files. To do so, the
access to the reference files is interrupted for all licensees like RefScout.
We will therefore not be able to date you up with RefScout’s weekly newsletter
until the access to NLM is resumed.

However, YOU WILL NOT LOSE ANY REFERENCES during this time. All references of
the time from now until end of January will be sent in the first newsletter of
the new year.

In the meantime: Have a look at our new tool, the RefScout‘s PDF-Manager (PDFM)!
The RefScout‘s PDFM will revolutionize your life with PDF files!

Get your free 2 months trial version now at
http://www.refscout.com/pdfm_download.html

We wish you a happy and succesful new year, your RefScout Team.