[leish-l] Re: Dr. Amar N Bhaduri

Prof Shyam Sundar drshyamsundar at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 15 11:23:16 BRT 2003

Yeah, KP, we are all very shocked at this very sad news. He was a great man and a pious soul.
Shyam Sundar
Dr Shyam Sundar, Prof & Head, Department of Medicine
Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras HIndu University
Varanasi - 221 005, India
Phone: (o) 91-542-2366645, 2307520; (R) 2367795,2368895
FAX: 91-542-2368912
Email: shyam_vns at satyam.net.in
          drshyamsundar at hotmail.com