[leish-l] The Canadian Healthcare Directory

do not reply do_not_reply at mail.com
Fri Nov 15 20:34:27 BRST 2002

Governments across Canada spend over $500 billion
annually to maintain and improve healthcare services.
To cover one of the largest healthcare systems in the
world, we are introducing The Canadian Healthcare
Directory.  This comprehensive title covers all
Canadian hospitals, nursing homes, pharmacies,
manufacturers and more and is available at an
introductory price of $297.

We also publish The Canadian Healthcare Report which
covers healthcare policy and regulatory developments
throughout Canada ($775).

Over the past decade, Infosource Group of Companies
has provided organizations with public policy tools
covering areas such as healthcare, education and
government policy initiatives.  This year, the company
will expand its North American operation into Europe.

To order, please print this email, complete the
information below and fax it to 905-751-0199
(tel: 905-751-0919).

Name:

Title:

Address: