[leish-l] Request for information

Sandesh Regmi sandeshregmi at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 8 10:17:06 BRT 2002

Dear friends

I am a microbiologist from Nepal. Since last 3 years I have been working in
a visceral leishmaniasis research project at Institute of Medicine,
Tribhuvan University. The work has now been almost finished. Now, I have to
continue my study in this regard. In this course, I had applied to study
"MSc in Biology and Control of Parasite and Disease vector" at Liverpool
School of Tropical medicine, UK. After evaluating my credentials, the school
recently has offered me three thousand pound as the schoolarship. Now I have
to manage other remaining expenditure, which I think will be about 10000
pound. If you have any information or any ideas regarding the financial
support, could you please send?

with regards

sandesh regmi