[leish-l] Training on Visceral Leishmaniasis to Medical Offic ers

Davidson, Robert N r.n.davidson at ic.ac.uk
Wed Feb 27 10:20:19 BRT 2002

Dear Raj Kumar Pokharel,

I am working on a kala zar resource CD-rom for use by Medecins Sans
Frontieres teams in Sudan/Ethiopia. It contains our treatment manual,
slides, the WHO VL control manual and slides, monographs on drugs, training
packages for medical assistants, nurses, lab techs, etc, and key published
references - but all intended for the east African region.
This may be of some value to you, as you could adapt it to suit your
situation.
If you wish I can send you a copy of the CD-Rom when it is ready in a few
weeks time.

A useful resource is the Wellcome Trust's interactive CD-Rom on
leishmaniasis, which you can order from
http://www.cabi-publishing.org/cdrom/TIH/price.htm

yours,
Dr Robert N Davidson MD  FRCP DTM&H