Use of restriction enzymes

Dr. Laila Nimri nimri at just.edu.jo
Tue Sep 4 17:49:07 BRT 2001

Dear Giovanni,
Thank you for your suggestions. In fact I tried  larger volume of the digestion reaction
with higher RE concentration and used less PCR product as suggested by Promega technical
service and it worked. I am trying now to use less volume to save on the RE but at least I
know that the PCR product has the restriction site. Thanks again
Laila