National Reference center of Leishmaniasis in Brasil

Jorge Arevalo jazz at upch.edu.pe
Tue Nov 20 03:27:47 BRST 2001

Dear Alicia:

We are also interested on the issue of Leishmanias resistant to different
drugs.  We have started a consortium supported by an INCO project of the
European Commission.  Because of the agreement we have among other members
of the consortium, the Leishmaia strains derived from our research will be
not available until de end of the study plus one addiional year.  This
means October 2006).  Nevertheless I am sure we can find other wars of
interacting on the drug resistance theme for the benefit of all of us and
the patient.

Looking forward continue our information exchange

Jorge Arevalo

cc Jean Claude Dujardin