National Reference center of Leishmaniasis in Brasil

Alicia Ponte Sucre aiponte at reacciun.ve
Sat Nov 10 00:19:55 BRST 2001

My name is Alicia Ponte Sucre and I am really interested in contacting you
to explore the possibility of having accesss to some of the strains related
to tegumentary leoishmanasis to be used in a project related to
quimioresistance and molecular physiology.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Yours
Alicia
Laboratorio de Fisiología Molecular