new book on medical and veterinary entomology

COL Phillip Lawyer plawyer at mxa.usuhs.mil
Tue Feb 20 10:12:15 BRT 2001

Carlos,

Thank you for the information on new Medical Entomology book.  How does one
go about ordering a copy?

For your information, here  is information about another medical entomology
textbook in English:

"Medical Entomology: A Textbook on Public Health and Veterinary Problems
Caused by Arthropods" edited by Bruce F. Eldridge and John D. Edman; 15
chapters, 659 pages; Kluwer Academic Publishers.

Sincerely,

Phil Lawyer