[leish-l] Request for virulent Leishmania enriettii

Marian Ulrich mulric at telcel.net.ve
Fri Dec 14 11:20:13 BRST 2001

Dear Colleagues,
   We are very interested in obtaining a virulent strain of Leishmania
enrietti (one that  produces lesions in guinea pigs)--we lost one used
for many years in the Institute in a recent Revco accident..  We would
be more than glad to pay for shipping by FedEx or any other courier
service, as well as any other shipping and handling expenses.
   Many thanks for any information about availability of a recent
culture.

Marian Ulrich
Instituto de Biomedicina
Caracas, Venezuela