amphotericin B

desjeuxp at who.ch desjeuxp at who.ch
Wed Nov 1 05:49:32 BRST 2000

Jeffrey

I have just sent to Malika a list of references from India reporting a
progressive decrease in efficacy of Amphotericin B DOC in  VL patients which
led to a recommendation for increased dose and increased duration of
treatment.If somebody else is interested, please let me know!

Best personal regards.

P. Desjeux, WHO, CSR/EDC